By using the Apps, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, communication and postal address, telephone number, sex, and country of residence) that you provide on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Apps, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Apps;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Apps or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and
- IP addresses.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Apps and access to Sharely website;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present public Causes, Deams Goals, Ideas, Projects and/or Activities to you when you use the Apps or website which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Apps;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the website and Apps;
- analyze the use of the website and/or Apps and the people visiting to improve our content and Apps; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
Creators may receive the communication addresses of their Supporters
Creators never receive Supporters' credit card information.
We may provide the verified personal or legal entity name to Supporters. In the future we may provide these names to Supporters or other users.Communication
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep communicate to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out when we can.
We may send you communications in the event we offer personal transactions. We will keep these communications to a minimum.
You will also receive certain communication notifications, for which you may opt-out.
We may send you Apps-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.Third-Party Sites and Apps
We never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party sites and apps without your permission.
Except for the purposes of providing the Apps, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.Technology
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Site or Apps, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site or Apps.Voluntary Disclosure
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of Apps or a Sharely Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.Conclusion
Sharely reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
Information that you submit through a Sharely Site or Apps may be transferred to other countries outside to provide Sharely Sites and/or Apps to you. For example, we may use servers in the United States.Questions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at support@Sharely.Us
Updated: 1 July 2013